The immigration advice is based on the state of Lower Saxony’s immigration advice guidelines and provides individual advice for anyone with a migration background regardless of their origin or their residence permit. The aim is to provide the most appropriate support to help people settle in to their new environment.
You can find services on the following issues:
- Questions about residence permits and residence laws
- Questions about social law and employment law
- Socio-educational and psychosocial counselling
- Integration courses and further language development support services. Individual placement into courses and support services.
- Integration into education, training and employment and the labour market
- Onward and return migration planning as well as support for reintegration